May 30 - June 01 / 08:30 AM – 06:00 PM
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Ortigas Center
Ortigas Ave, Corner Asian Development Bank Ave, Quezon City, 1100, Philippines
We will be in ASEP 2019! Come visit us at booth 23!
Check out the new ProtaStructure 2019 with the full Philippines NSCP2015 Code Implementation.
Say hello to Nigel Watts (Prota Asia’s MD) and Mustafa Tan (ProtaStructure Product Manager), and hear Mustafa present “Seismic retrofitting of Existing Structures with Seismic Isolation Systems” Session B12 on 1st June
- See the new ProtaStructure 2019 live and experience how multi material buildings can be quickly created and designed using one central physical model
- See the latest developments on our Automated Detailing, Drawing Management & Component Design tool, ProtaDetails 2019
- See our Revolutionary Automated Steel Detailing and Connection Design Tool, ProtaSteel 2019
- Learn how BIM technology is making life easier for Structural Engineers and Construction professionals
- See the latest BIM tools in action including the new ProtaStructure 2019
- Hear about BIM usage in real projects and how this is changing the way buildings are designed and delivered
- Experience cutting edge technology for automating connection design, drawing production, 3D modelling, project collaboration, fabrication detailing and more
- Get updated with industry changes including advanced Seismic design considerations and new US codes with localizations to Philippine and other Asian requirements